Customised Microsoft Office Courses
Needing more than off-the shelf training courses for you or your team?
We specialise in developing onsite or online customised Microsoft Office courses for small groups.
Select from our standard courses, and/or select a number of topics to develop courses that meet your exact needs.
Working in partnership with you, we will provide a tailored solution to improve staff skills, ease the process of change and its impact on your business. The small group will allow staff to focus on what they need and will promote sharing from between team members. This will have a positive impact on the workplace long after the training has been completed.
Key success factors of customising Microsoft Office courses include the use of ‘real life’ working examples which will improve efficiency, productivity and ensure staff are able to apply the learning as soon as they return to the workplace.
Our flexible delivery options ensures a range of learning styles are catered for.:
- Individual coaching
- Classroom workshops – half or full day session
- ‘Quick Bytes’ training sessions delivered in 90 minute blocks
- Seminar style presentations
- Follow-up support within the workplace
- Train the Trainer
Delivery of the training onsite at your premises means less time away from workplace and no traffic / parking hassles resulting in focused learning. With more and more staff working from home, virtual training using Teams or Zoom is often the preferred option.
Depending on the number of staff to be trained, a six step process may be utilised to develop your customised Microsoft Office courses:
- Analysis of requirements
- If required, identification of skills required for each role
- Training needs assessment (TNA)
- If required, matching of the TNA results with the skills required for each role
- Development of a tailored training plan
- Assessments and feedback