Train the Trainer workshop
The objective of this fully interactive Train the Trainer workshop is to:
- Develop effective facilitation skills
- Enhance confidence
- To provide a framework from which a constructive training environment can be created.
Regardless of your role, you will have valuable information and insights that you can pass onto your colleagues. This workshop will assist you to ensure your training is effective and hits the mark every time.
Designed to be delivered in small groups (2 to 12 participants) in your workplace but if required individual coaching can be arranged. Select from a comprehensive range of modules to create a tailored workshop. Popular modules include:
- Identify training needs
- Create an active and engaging learning environment
- Learning styles
- Session outcomes and plans
- Developing training materials
- Participant and classroom management
- Assessment and evaluation
The Train the Trainer workshop is structured with 2-days of participant-centered learning followed by a 1-day teaching practical. The duration of the programme depends entirely on the modules chosen and the number of participants.